Professor Dean's podcast was something I really liked to have as an example when I write my podcast. I noticed a couple things. I really like the very last part where he phase out with a question and leave the music to answer it. However, three songs he has in his podcast are to long. I keep forwarding in the beginning to find when his word starts. His podcast followed his script very closely. I might do the something just because I do not want to blank out halfway recording.
When I record my own podcast, I probably use just a portion of songs. But I guess that is not easy because I will probably choose a song that I like and want to add the entire songs to my podcast. Then I can probably choose to use a short part for solo and the rest as background music.
I am thinking to do something like an advertisement of EAP in
China. In the podcast, I am an adviser of the EAP office and trying to spread word about EAP in
China. I will probably use some really "Chinese" songs. I do not know which ones, but I am thinking to go with at least one traditional Chinese song and one contemporary song. However, I do not want to just list all the advantage of going to EAP. I want it to be a bit more fun to listen to. Perhaps I can add something to spice up my podcast.
No comments:
Post a Comment