This article was really interesting because I learned something new about podcasting. The podcasting is something that emerged after a blog. Or, the fact that the "pod" in podcasting came from iPods. In my opinion podcasting is easier and more convenient than the blog. Firstly, writers do not need to spend time in front of a computer to type up their ideas. The writers probably spend less time recording their ideas than typing the same ideas. Secondly, readers do not need to spend time looking at computer screens or cell phone displays. They can simply stick earphones into their ears. This is more convenient because the listeners can download a few podcasts in their MP3 players, so they do not need to have access to any internet. Also, it is easier to listen than to read. For example, users can listen while driving but can not read. Thirdly, the preparation for podcasts is easier and more flexible. Hosts of the podcasts can talk freely and explore to a new direction as the conversation carries on. Lastly, also said in the article, podcasts' variety. Because even beginners can easily record and publish their podcasts online, they can record whatever topics they want. The topics do not have t be serious issues or mainstream interests. They can talk about anything they want.
Thanks to the improved technology, the podcasting is spreading more and more. I like podcasting better because I do not have to read with my eyes (which makes me sleepy after 15seconds).
Thanks to the improved technology, the podcasting is spreading more and more. I like podcasting better because I do not have to read with my eyes (which makes me sleepy after 15seconds).
No comments:
Post a Comment