The sample reflective piece is a relatively short and concise piece of writing. It describes his/her podcast writing/recording process and how it connects to the rest of Writing2. It does not need a whole lot of effort put into it. Thus, when I am writing my reflective piece, I can just put down what ever I thought while writing, recording my podcast. Then for the part why I chose this topic, I can probably talk about the fact I am interested in going to study abroad in
Friday, November 18, 2011
Week8: "Sample Student Script/Reflective Piece/Podcast"
I am repeating myself but I need to say this: “I should definitely not put the entire song in the podcast." I kept forwarding to find the voice after hearing the Mozart Sonata for 5seconds. So, I will try to have maximum 10 seconds of a song. That will surely help the listener, for this podcast Chris.
The sample reflective piece is a relatively short and concise piece of writing. It describes his/her podcast writing/recording process and how it connects to the rest of Writing2. It does not need a whole lot of effort put into it. Thus, when I am writing my reflective piece, I can just put down what ever I thought while writing, recording my podcast. Then for the part why I chose this topic, I can probably talk about the fact I am interested in going to study abroad inChina and spend sometime there. However, because there are so many other options, I can not choose only one yet. I am expecting this podcast assignment can help me organize my thoughts a little bit more. Also, I might be able to find some fresh ideas that I have not thought about. In fact, when we did the peer editing in class, I actually noticed a couple things that I want to include in my podcast. Those are some of pros and cons of EAP in China . Because of those extra ideas by my peer, I think my podcast now covers the topic more evenly than before.
The sample reflective piece is a relatively short and concise piece of writing. It describes his/her podcast writing/recording process and how it connects to the rest of Writing2. It does not need a whole lot of effort put into it. Thus, when I am writing my reflective piece, I can just put down what ever I thought while writing, recording my podcast. Then for the part why I chose this topic, I can probably talk about the fact I am interested in going to study abroad in
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment