Friday, November 25, 2011

Week9:”Final Portofolio”

  This might be the last or the second to the last blog entry I have for this quarter. So, I would like to consider what I will be doing with my final portfolio. I will probably have the survey essay and my podcast piece go into my portfolio. I already added another part of the literature review into the survey paper. I roughly discussed about how different organizations estimate the amount of loss due to internet piracy. Also, in the discussion, I used more of experiment results to be my reasons. I think this created a better flow for in my discussion section. So, I guess all I need to do for my reseach paper is to have its grammar and format edited. I still have to find a good APA site to learn how to format an APA research paper. These are more of minor changes than the podcast piece editing.
I have more than just one thing to do for the podcast. First of all, I need to wait until I get the mock grade for it to come back. Then I will work on it depending on his comments for the podcast. Hopefully the editing is not too much work because I definitely have the least time to work on them during the dead and finals week. However, I really want to get an A. And, I do not think it is not to hard with my grade so far. I will just work hard a little bit more. J

No comments:

Post a Comment